Place winning bets and hold out until the final to win €25,000 in Freebets with the World Cup finals!
In order for your bets to be eligible for the World Pyramid offer, the wager must end in .11 cents.
How does it work?
- Event: 2022 World Cup finals (3rd-18th December).
- Objective: for each round, win a bet with minimum odds of 1.50. Please note that you only have one try in each round to qualify.
||Netherlands - USA / Argentina - Australia
||France - Poland / England - Senegal
||Japan - Croatia / Brazil - South Korea
||Morocco - Spain / Portugal - Switzerland
||Croatia - Brazil / Netherlands - Argentina
||Morocco - Portugal / England - France
||Argentina - Croatia
||France - Morocco
||Croatia - Morocco
||Argentina - France
- Type of bets: single or accumulator, pre-match or In-Play bets.
- Eligible bets: bets with a stake ending in .11 cents (example: €15.11).
- Minimum wager per bet: €10.11.
- Reward: €25,000 in Freebets to be shared between players who manage to win a bet with odds of 1.50 or more on each round. If no bettor makes it through all the rounds, the bettors with the highest round will share the prize pool equally.
- Freebets credit time: within 7 days.