The prophet of Shanghai - €3,000 to be won with your predictions
The best tennis players in the world will be facing each other in the Shanghai Masters. Will this tournament be as full of surprises as the year of 2017 so far? In order to get your share of the €3,000 up for grabs, you will need to make your very best predictions.
How does it work?
The “Prophet of Shanghai” offer applies to all matches, singles and doubles, in the Shanghai Masters, which will take place from 8th to 15th of October 2017.
Place your bets (€1 minimum) throughout the tournament and your 5 winning bets with the highest odds will be taken into account to determine the rankings (pre-match or in-play bets).
You will score a number of points equal to the odds of the bet. The rankings will therefore add up your highest odds on bets throughout the tournament.
- Single bets must be placed on separate matches in order to be taken into account for the 5 bets. Accumulator bets cannot include the same match multiple times or a match from a single bet. If multiple bets include the same match, then the winning bet with the highest odds will be taken into account.
- Bets placed using free bets are not taken into account.
- System bets are not considered as separate bets.
- Bets placed on the tournament winner are not taken into account.
- In the case of a draw, then the highest winning odds will determine the winner. If this leads to yet another draw, we will take the date on which the bet was placed into account with the biggest odds (the first player to have placed their bet will be higher ranked).
- Prizes will be given out on Tuesday 17th of October at the latest.