Winamax Private Tournaments
Would you like to play poker with just your friends?
It’s possible, with Winamax private tournaments! If you have a real money account with Winamax, you can create a private tournament and invite your friends to come and play. It’s you that organises the tournament, so it’s you that chooses the structure.
Create a private tournament
- Tournament name: Choose a name that respects the terms and conditions
- Password: Between 4 and 12 characters
- Buy-in: Between €0.50 and €100
- Variant: No Limit Hold’em or Pot Limit Omaha
- Levels: Choose the starting blinds and levels speed
- Players-per-table: Between 4 and 9 players
- Prize structure: Winner takes all or classic
- Starts (date and time): No less than 15 minutes and no more than 1 week in the future
Once you have configured your tournament you may put it online. It will appear almost immediately in the Winamax tournament lobby in the private filter.
In the case of your tournament being programmed more than 48 hours in advance, it will appear in the lobby 48 hours before the start time.
Please note that you are only able to create one private tournament at a time. If you have already organised a tournament, you will not be able to create another until the current one has begun.
Also love playing cash games with your mates?
You can also create a private cash game table and invite whomever you wish. You are the organizer, so you get to call the shots!