Lucky Friday – Lost on your accumulator? We’ll refund it!
One missed result and your whole acca is ruined! If this disaster befalls you this Friday 13th, we’ll pay you back!
How it works
Are you a fan of accumulator bets and like to stack up your bets to improve the odds? But one incorrect prediction will ruin your hopes and dreams in an instant. That dreadful goal in the last minute which sinks an incredible 6-match accumulator with odds of 72 to one…
This Friday 13th October, all is not lost!
Winamax will give you a free bet equal to the wager on your accumulator (5 bets minimum) up to €100 if one of your predictions is wrong.
- The Lucky Friday offer is valid for all sports and for all accumulator bets which include at least 5 bets and are placed on Friday 13th October 2017, starting at 00:00 CET. Matches included in the bet may take place after the 13th October, however all bets must be finished before the 14th October 2017 at 12:00 CET.
- Lucky Friday applies to every players’ first losing accumulator bet placed on Friday 13th October with one incorrect prediction. The time at which the bet is placed is used to determine the first eligible losing bet. The free bet awarded is equal to the amount wagered on the losing accumulator bet with a limit of €100. This offer is limited to one free bet per player.
- For an accumulator bet to be eligible, all the bets on the accumulator must have odds of 1.05 or higher.
- Bets placed with free bets are not taken into account.
- System bets are counted as individual accumulator bets.
- • The free bet will be credited to your Winamax account within 72 hours of the end of the last event in your accumulator. It will be valid for 30 days.
How do I use my free bet?
Once you have received your free bet, select your bet of choice and tick the “Use free bet” option on your bet slip.
If your free bet wins, only the net profit of the bet will be credited to your Winamax account. For example, if you win a €20 free bet with odds of 3, €40 will be credited to your account (3x€20 - €20 wager). Additionally, as required by law, your winnings from the free bet must be wagered or put into play at the poker table before they can be cashed out.