The player you bet on got substituted in the first half? Fear not, the goalscorer guarantee will refund your bet!
How does it work?
- Event: the following competitions are concerned:
|Qualif. Euro 2024, Nations League (Europe)
|Champions League, Europa League, Europa Conference League (from the group stages)
|European Top 5 (France, England, Spain, Italy, Germany)
|1st Division, National Cup(s) from round of 16, Supercup
- Eligible bets: All pre-match or In-Play bets in the "Goalscorer" category (excluding "Double Chance", "Triple Chance" and "Multi-Chance Goalscorer" bets) will be refunded if the player has not yet scored at the time of exit.
- Refund condition: the player must exit in the first half (45 minutes + extra time). Changes during half-time or the second half will not be taken into account.
- Eligibility: Bets from your real money balance are eligible for a cash refund with no minimum stake. Bets from your Freebets balance are refunded in Freebets.
- Odds requirement: none.
- Maximum refund amount: none.
- Timeframe of refund: within 24 hours.
- This offer is only valid for matches in eligible competitions.
- If a player is sent off as a result of a red card or two yellow cards, no refunds will be given.
- Bets already lost before the player exits will not be refunded.
- If the player scores before his exit, no refund will be made.
- Bets on eligible scorers within a MyMatch will also be refunded (excluding "Multi-chance scorer").
- For accumulator bets, the selection concerned will be cancelled and the odds for that selection will be changed to 1.00.
- If a selection is cancelled within a MyMatch, then the entire MyMatch will be cancelled regardless of the outcome (win or lose) of the other selections.
- Cashout bets prior to the player's exit are not eligible for refund.
- Boosted Odds and Big Boosted Odds will be refunded if they are on eligible bets.
- Winamax reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or terminate this offer or these rules at any time and for any reason.