First deposit bonus – Poker and Sports Betting
In order to celebrate the creation of your Winamax account, we happily offer you a double welcome gift on your first deposit: a 100% bonus of up to €500 and your first sports bet refunded up to €100!
These two offers are automatically attributed to your account when you make your first deposit.
Up to €500 bonus
After your first deposit on Winamax, we will match it! That’s right, Winamax will double your first deposit up to €500! Your bonus is credited to your account in five equal parts of 20% and these parts are paid after you accumulate the required miles (Miles are loyalty points earned when playing poker or making sports bets).
To obtain a bonus of €1 you must earn 30 miles. For example, should you add €100 onto your account as your first deposit, we will credit you €20 once you earn 600 miles, then another €20 once you reach 1,200 miles, and so on until you have earned a total of 3,000 miles and have been credited a total of €100.
First bet refunded up to €100
We will also refund your first sports bet placed on Winamax if it loses, limited by the amount of your first deposit and up to a maximum of €100.
For example, if you deposit €80 to Winamax and wager €80 on Rafael Nadal to win Roland Garros. If Nadal does not win the tournament, after your account has been validated (identity check completed and validation code entered) your Winamax account will be credited with €80.
Terms and conditions
- The value of the bonus corresponds to the amount of your first deposit on Winamax with a limit of €500. For every € of bonus, it is necessary to earn 30 miles. The bonus will then be credited to your account in five equal parts of 20% of the value of the bonus. You can find out how to earn miles here.
- Miles are accumulated by playing poker or by making sports bets.
- You have 3 months after making a first deposit to accumulate the required number of miles. After this period, if you have not earned the necessary miles, the parts of your bonus not yet unlocked will no longer be available. Your miles balance can be found in the “My account” section of this website.
- You must have a fully activated account (validated account verification documents and activation code entered). If the account not been fully activated, the parts of the bonus you may have unlocked will be left pending until the account has been fully verified and activated by our customer service. Once all requirements are met the completed parts of the bonus will then be credited onto your account.
- Refunded bet
- Winamax will refund your first bet placed on Winamax.fr/en if it loses.
- This offer is only valid for one single bet, one accumulator or one system bet.
- The maximum value of the refunded bet corresponds to the amount of your first deposit to Winamax, with a limit of €100.
- A system bet is eligible for a refund when the winnings are less than the total wager on the system bet. The refund will therefore be in the amount of the difference between the winnings and the total wager.
- The refund is credited to your Winamax account within 72 hours of fully validating your account (identity check completed and validation code entered). If your account has not been validated, the refund will be pending until validation is complete at which point it will be credited.
- This offer is valid for the first sports bet placed within 30 days of the first deposit.
- This offer is available once per user, device (computer, tablet or mobile), household or bank account. It is reserved for players who have never deposited to a Winamax account (including accounts which have since been closed).
- This offer is subject to the Winamax rules and conditions currently in force.
- Should you decide to Cashout your first sports bet, you are no longer eligible for our first sports bet refund bonus.
- Winamax reserves the right to cancel, suspend, modify or remove this offer or the rules at any time and for any reason.
- These rules are drafted in the French language. If this Agreement is translated into another language, the French language text shall in any event prevail.