Clutch Player – €5,000 to be won per match!
After the hotly contested Conference Finals, it is now time for the NBA finals. You could win €5,000 on every match thanks to the scorers.
How does it work?
Clutch Player applies to all matches in the NBA finals.
Bet on the NBA finals
In order to win the €5,000 put in play on every match, you must guess the top scorer of the match, along with the number of points they will score throughout the match.
Place a minimum €10 bet on the highest scorer of a match. The cents of your bet will determine the number of points you wish to predict. For example, if you bet €12.41 on James to be top scorer, then you will win if James is the top scorer of the match and scores a total of 41 points.
If your “Highest scorer” bet comes through and you correctly guess the number of points to be scored by the player of your choice then the €5,000 are yours!
- Only €10 minimum pre-match single bets on “Highest scorer of the match” will be counted.
- There are no limits to the number of bets that can be placed per player.
- Both decimals of your bet will determine your prediction for the number of points to be scored by your player.
- If two players end the game having scored the same number of points, bets on both these players will be eligible for the offer. If a bettor places a bet on both these players to score the same number of points and this comes through, then they will win two parts of the prize.
- If multiple bettors guess the correct top scorer of the match and the number of points, the bettors will share the €5,000 equally.
- Bets made with free bets, accumulator bets and system bets are not counted.