British Cashback: 10% of your In-Play bets refunded!
Every day from 9th to 15th of July, we will be refunding you 10% of your In-Play bets as free bets for the second week of Wimbledon, no matter the result of your bets!
How does it work?
British Cashback applies to all Wimbledon matches (singles, doubles, men’s and women’s and mixed) from Monday 9th of July up to and including Sunday 15th of July 2018.
Bet on Wimbledon
You place In-Play bets on one or multiple matches and get 10% of your day’s wagers refunded as free bets.
In order to be eligible for the cashback, the wager of the bet must end in .18 (€2.18 or €15.18, for example).
There is no limit to the amount that can be refunded!
- Free bets are not taken in to account.
- Accumulators and system bets are counted as long as all selections are In-Play bets on Wimbledon.
- Only bets ending in .18 placed on tennis matches will be taken in to account.
- If a bet is cancelled, the wager placed on this bet will not be counted.
- Bets must be placed between 00:00 and 23:59 CET. If a bet is placed and it finishes the next day, the wager will be counted for the next day.
- A minimum of €2 must be placed throughout the day in order to receive a free bet for the day in question.
- These free bets will be credited within 48 hours. They are only to be used In-Play on tennis matches, and are valid for 30 days after they have been received.
How do I place my free bets?
Once you have received your free bet, you may select a bet to place and simply tick the “Use a free bet” box at the checkout. You may place a single bet In-Play on a tennis match, or an accumulator if all the bets included are placed In-Play on tennis matches.
If your free bet wins, the net winnings will be credited to your Winamax account. For instance, if you were to win a free €20 bet with odds of 3/1, then €40 would be credited to your account (3x€20 - €20 bet).
You may do this for every free bet you receive. In accordance with the law, your winnings must be wagered as a bet or on poker before being withdrawn.